ARE YOU THE ONE WHO WANTS TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES OF OUR CHILDREN AND MOTHERS AT NKOSIS HAVEN VILLAGE?
Over the past decade, Nkosi’s Haven has strived to become the prototype for providing holistic care for women and children affected by HIV/AIDS in South Africa. During this time we have been able to increase our size, reach, and occupancy exponentially and this continues to be our mission as we move forward and continue to expand our current sites, and develop new ones.
What few people realise, however, is that such expansion would not be possible without the generous support of our volunteers, both local and international, who work tirelessly to ensure that Nkosi’s Haven and Village continue to be positive and energetic environments for our resident moms and kids. Whether involved with programming, workshops, administration, or through assisting us with providing on-site medical support, it is truly our volunteers who deserve recognition for the success of our organisation to date.
As a result, we are always looking for new volunteers to bring their skills and their passion to Nkosi’s Haven. If you are interested in helping us continue to care for and empower a growing number of women and children, please consider coming on board as a volunteer.
PLEASE NOTICE: At the moment we have some technical issues with our website and therefore links to @mail; FAQ’s and application form are not properly working. If you want to apply to become our volunteer, please sent your @mail to Ms. Lynn Sewell or Cynthia Ndlovu. They wil then sent you the application form; FAQ’s and other information. Apologies for the inconvenience.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Local volunteers from South Africa, please contact our matron Ms. Cynthia Ndlovu at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- International volunteers, please contact Ms.Lynn Sewell at email@example.com for more information.
- If you would like to apply as our volunteer please fill in the application form and sent your form back to Ms.Lynn Sewell: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2023 Nkosi’s Haven – VOLUNTEER-APLICATION-FORM-INTERNATIONAL
- For more information including volunteer fees and housing please download our volunteer FAQ sheet.
- 2023 Nkosi’s Haven – FAQ – VOLUNTEER Frequently Asked Questions
We are continuously grateful for the wonderful support of our volunteers and we hope you consider visiting our project and joining our team!